Service Corporation is the Midwest' s Premier Industrial Fiberglass
Plastics Company. Our goal since established in 1981 has been safety
and quality craftsmanship. We are unmatched in service.
RSC has over 40 years of experience
collectively in field repairs, field installations and fiberglass
fabrication. Each of our service professionals is certified in OSHA
safety standards and procedures.
Our mission is to help you maintain
your existing fiberglass reinforced equipment in excellent working
condition. Through periodic inspections and repairs, our clients
stay operational, and that is good business. Let us bring your equipment
up to premium working condition.
We have extensive experience with
a wide variety of resin products including Derakane, Hetron, Aropol,
Atlac, Dion, Corezyn and Furan.
Some of the services we offer are:
- Tank cracks and fracture repairs
- Scrubber repairs and reorientation of fittings
- Ductwork Installation and Repairs
- Pipe Installations
- Coil supports
- Agitator supports
- Interior vertical tank baffles replacement and
- New Side Bottom and top man ways
- New flanged fittings
- New panel or sectional tank installations
- Tank liners for fiberglass tanks
- Tank liners for concrete tanks
- Tank liners for steel tanks
- Demolition of fiberglass tanks
- Relocation of fiberglass tanks.
- Tank inspections (Fiberglass and Poly)
Over the past 18 years, we have
established a network of quality professionals within our industry
who can repair or replace other types of plastic tanks including
polyethylene, polypropylene and PVC. If your equipment needs maintenance
or repairs that our staff is not trained to do, we can refer you
to a reliable company who can. An example of some of the services
we can refer you for include:
- Tank cleaning
- Exterior tank heating systems
- New tanks
- Crane for removal or installation
- PVC and Poly Tank repair
All work is performed as per ASTM
D 4097-95a or NBS PS 15-69 standards or as per your directions.